Coronavirus Statement from ProTen
17th March 2020
Categories Latest News
ProTen Services take the safety and well-being of our customers and employees very seriously. We know we are in an unsettling situation at this current time and you may have concerns around coronavirus (Covid-19). We would like to assure you that we are monitoring the situation extremely closely and are following all advice issued by the Government and Public Health England and reviewing the situation on a constant basis.
We can confirm that our business will continue to remain open and will continue to do so unless we are advised otherwise. Our main priority is to keep our customers, employees and ongoing communities safe.
We already have strict hygiene procedures in place, and we are following guidance that is being issued. We have also introduced additional procedures in order to reduce the risk of cross-infection to our customers and our employees:
- All employees have been advised to use hand sanitisers and/or wash hands on a regular basis.
- Our surveyors and operatives are to ensure they have either hand sanitisers or other means of cleaning their hands which must be used before entering customers premises and again when they leave.
- Our surveyors and operatives will not offer or accept handshakes with each other or with customers.
- Our surveyors and contracts team will be contacting clients before survey appointments and/or prior to work starting, to check the current health situation of those within the property.
- Restricted access to non-employees to our offices.
Although we want to continue to operate with as little disruption as possible, please also be advised we will not send anyone to an occupied property who is experiencing any of the most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). Please be assued we are liaising closely with our employees to monitor this. Equally, we ask that if you have a survey booked or works scheduled to start and are experiencing symptoms that you please advise us by contacting our office.
As a reminder, Public Health Bodies are advising that people should be self-isolating for 14 days if they or others in the household are showing symptoms. The symptoms are:
- A new continuous, dry cough
- And/or a high temperature
For the latest information and guidance for the public, please visit the gov.uk website
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
With kind regards
The ProTen Team