We’re here to help. Give us a call on 0800 012 6094
ProTen Services are a national company offering a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the largest privately owned companies in the property preservation industry.
Our company values enthusiastic and energetic people who take pride in what they do. These individuals need to be willing to work as a team to support each other in delivering exceptional results for our clients. A passion, interest and skill-set for construction and property preservation is also a key part of what we look for.
In return we provide a great place to work with a strong appreciation for a positive work life balance. We offer a competitive package and training programmes to ensure employees don’t just maintain but can progress their careers should they so wish.
This is an exciting time to join ProTen Services. We are a growing company and we want to hear from people who wish to be part of our evolution.
Office Administrator (Full Time)
An opportunity exists for a full-time office administrator working on our enquiry desk in our busy Head Office based in Progress Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex
The position will involve being the first point of contact for the New Business Team:
• Receiving and dealing with all new enquiries through incoming phone calls and website requests
• Booking in appointments with the appropriate surveyor and liaising with the client where necessary
• Typing reports / letters / related documentation, ensuring that each conforms to the recognised in-house style
• Checking reports for accuracy before they are sent out to clients
• Updating progress within the in-house CRM system
• Taking credit card receipts and logging appropriately
• Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as required (post, filing etc)
The successful applicant will have excellent communication and organisational skills. They must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook and Word. Proven experience of a similar role is required. Attention to detail and a confident telephone manner is essential.
Experience in the construction industry would be an advantage.