Contact your local ProTen Services office today: 01702 277644
dating agency cyrano gong yoo eng sub http://htadesignvn.com/?prostin=dating-site-in-barcelona&081=36 ProTen provides expert damp proofing in Essex. As damp proofing specialists, we have access to the latest solutions and can deliver qualified advice and the best in damp proofing treatments to prevent future damp problems from occurring in your property.
- We’re a long-established company with a local Essex-based team
- We are members of the Property Care Association, Construction Line and CHAS
- All works are guaranteed (company and third party insurance backed)
- You will receive advice from fully qualified surveyors
- Work is carried out by our experienced operatives
How can we help?
follow link Our Essex damp proofing experts have worked on property repair and preservation projects for residential, commercial and historical buildings, and we have the experience to recommend the right solution and treatment for any situation. Add this to our comprehensive training programmes, which ensure our teams are well-versed in the latest and best practices, and you can trust you’re in safe hands.
methylprednisolone 4mg tab dose pack 21 Working throughout Essex and covering Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend as well as other major locations throughout the country, we are able to provide property preservation services, treatments and solutions for a wide range of problems your building may face. In summary, we provide:
- Damp proofing
- Condensation control
- Woodworm and dry rot treatment
- Timber resin repairs
- Wall tie replacement, crack stitching and structural repairs
- Waterproofing and tanking for basements and cellars
- Radon gas testing and remediation
avalide price ProTen Services, Progress Business Park, Progress Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 5PR
We are true experts in our fields, but don’t just take our word for it…
“The surveyor was on time, explained the problem and the proposed solution and was a thoroughly nice chap. The guy who did the work (Jack) was prompt, knew what he was doing, was polite, worked extremely hard, cleaned up after himself and as far as we can see did a really good job. All in all we are very satisfied.” Homeowner, Chelmsford, Essex
Basements & Waterproofing
Structural & Concrete Repair