New Year and Open for Business
4th January 2021
Categories Latest News
We are ready to assist you in 2021
The new year is finally upon us and it goes without saying that we are glad to put 2020 well and truly behind us. Read on to find out how we are continuing to serve our clients with Covid safety in mind.
Working to keep our teams and customers safe
Things may be a little different for a while, but our priority is to make sure we are looking out for you, our teams and supply partners.
We are open for business and are proactively monitoring the situation to ensure we are compliant with the most up to date Government guidance to keep you and our teams safe.
Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and tel: 0800 012 6094
Thank you for your continued support as we work through the crisis.
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk